Cockos REAPER v7.11
REAPER is a digital audio workstation. It is a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment. Using your current computer and no other software, you can import any audio and MIDI, synthesize, sample, compose, arrange, edit, mix, and master songs ....
Added: 13 Feb 2024
FileSize: 31.94 MB
Product ID: 44647
Our Price Before 10% Deduction
ADD TO YOUR CART or BUY NOW
If You Have Any Problems With Checkout REFRESH BROWSER ( CTRL+F5 - Opt + Cmd + E)
You Will Be Provided Further Instructions via Email
The Genuine Product Is Available Via The Referal Link
If you add a hardware audio interface of your choice (AD/DA: analog-to-digital/ digital-to-analog) and a microphone, you have a complete recording studio. It is suitable for recording anything from a soloist to a band to an orchestra.
REAPER converts your computer into the full power of any top-of-the-line recording studio. It will support almost any existing audio interface. Even interfaces manufactured by companies whose software does not allow you to use any other hardware interface.
REAPER doesnt have track types, busses, tools, or offline processing. If you want to create a drum bus, simply add a track above the drum tracks and press the folder button. The drums will automatically send to the folder. Once you get the drum levels and FX tweaked right where you want them, you can record the folders output to non-destructively freeze the drums and move on.
- Portable - supports running from USB keys or other removable media
- 64 bit audio engine
- Excellent low-latency performance
- Multiprocessor capable
- Direct multi-track recording to many formats including WAV/BWF/W64, AIFF, WavPack, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI.
- Extremely flexible routing
- Fast, tool-less editing
- Supports a wide range of hardware (nearly any audio interface, outboard hardware, many control surfaces)
- Support for VST, VSTi, DX, DXi effects
- ReaPlugs: high quality 64 bit effect suite
- Tightly coded - installer is just over 2MB
- Tool-less mouse interface -- spend less time clicking
- Drag and drop files to instantly import them into a project
- Support for mixing any combination of file type/samplerate/bit depth on each track
- Easily split, move, and resize items
- Each item has easily manipulated fades and volume
- Tab to transient support
- Configurable and editable automatic crossfading of overlapping items
- Per-item pitch shift and time stretch
- Arbitrary item grouping
- Markers and envelopes can be moved in logical sync with editing operations
- Ripple editing - moving/deletion of items can optionally affect later items
- Multiple tempos and time signatures per project
- Ability to define and edit project via regions
- Automation envelopes
A Digital Download Link is sent to you
Once your order has been placed an initial email will be provided to notify you that your order has begun , You can expect to recieve this confirmation email immediatly after your purchase.
This email will contain a Link that will take you to the Download Portal where your download can begin.
Download times are dependent on your own internet speeds.
You will receive in your download ALL Files needed for install
These files will include Everything Needed To Setup The Product
Any Serials or Activators Will Be Provided When You Purchase The Product.
Click Below To See Customers Feedback